Greek | English | French | Italian
Melina is bilingual in Greek and English and also has excellent fluency in French and Italian. Her natural accent in English, French and Italian sounds European (you can’t place her ethnicity) and is therefore an ideal match for campaigns, documentaries and audiobooks with a continental focus.
Melina has a self-assured, bubbly sound and specialises in creating a multitude of character voices.
She can travel to any studio in Amsterdam or record on her own studio equipment.
- Highly experienced in Commercials, eLearning, Dubbing, ADR and Animated Characters
- Specially trained in voicing Video Games (lip synch, non-scripted vocals, loop-grouping, crowds)
- Skilled with medical/technical terminology-heavy texts
- Expert Voice Director
Melina’s credits include:
Video Games Reel:
Melina records and delivers broadcast-quality audio files from her very own home studio.
- Rode NT1 Microphone with shock mount and pop shield
- Focusrite Scarlett Solo audio interface
- Marantz Professional Sound Shield (Reflection Filter)
- Superlux closed back circumaural headphones
For a quote contact Melina here.